Report A Concern About Water Misuse
or A Broken Water Main

Drought or no drought, we must all do our part to help each other conserve our water today to preserve tomorrow.

Whether you see someone overwatering their yard, washing their car and letting their water run or notice a broken water main or sprinkler head, please report your concern.

Arroyo Grande Residents please go here to report your concern.

Pismo Beach Residents please report a concern via Pismo Pulse.

Visit our water conservation tips page to find useful ways to save water in your home, business and yard, and creative and fun ways to teach water conservation to your kids.

Want to find out what more you can do to help?

Arroyo Grande Residents call (805) 473-5447
Pismo Beach Residents call (805) 773-4656

Or contact us here.